Thread: X6 updates?
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2011
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys View Post
I should have said UK tracks !

I don't know of anyone running cells across the car - that's why we went to the saddle chassis ?

I did this - I know I have the side pod weights in on this shot - didn't run them though.

I still think X Factory have missed a major trick with the car though.

Your car looks really good there...

X-Factory do aim to give the car a global appeal, a car that works on all surfaces, what is right for the UK may not be in he USA, Far East and even several European countries that run on dirt too.

You would be surprised at just how many people do "still" run sticks across the centre, a lot more than you would think..

Also, in the slippery and wet conditions the addition of the rear pod weights is somthing used a lot too, the width of the car allows us to do that, making it narrower would take this away and drastically reduce space within the car too and you only have to read through a handful of the TLR22 threads to see how many people complain about the lack of space in one of them...
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636