View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012

All of the qualifiers that i was in had a clean start, I do not remember any contact from the top four anyway!

Once the first corner was out of the way things settled down fairly quickly and that was that, it had no impact on me as far as I can tell, and I improved in every round.

The final start on the other hand was a complete mess I didn't even make the first corner before being hit and put on my lid!

6 minutes of racing is good, we have adopted it at club level since the beginning of the year. Anything that gives me more track time during the day is a good thing!

I do agree that I felt rushed all day, just grabbing a bite to eat from the club house was difficult to time, yet alone rebuilding a car if it had been broken. But with scheduled 7 races in each day for everyone something has to give. If numbers increase there is very little time to play with in the day...

Yes we did pretty much loose an hour due to that heavy shower on Sunday and the meeting's etc, it was right to ask the drivers what they wanted to do.