View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011

Default Summer

Thank god summer is coming..

After a slow winter Gym work is boring im back out on the bike.... After the torn knee ligaments beging of march whilst SKIING " of all things " in Slovakia it has been a painfull few weeks .. But todays 37 mile ride from Sherwood pines to and around clumber and back without a knee brace the Knee feels around 80 % back to normal... Milage mid week is back to the 20 mile a day mark and the weight has started to dropp off again. Not that it stopped mind it just slowed a lot.. % fat is down 4-5 % a month but muscle is jumping up 6-8 % at the same time... Im not doing heavy weights but my leg muscles are looking like Chris Hoys LOLOLO ..

Listing to Glyn and Dirty Rambo chatting as we ride is funny.. It quiet when we hit the hills though ---- Huffing and puffing etc... LOL

Waist is getting smaller and everything else.... Im not sure what weight I started at Docs have me weighed at 197 KG and I can remember some 200 KG scales saying EEEEERRRRROOORRRR at one point .. Im now down around 129- 130 mark and loosing about .75 to 1 KG a week.. Gonna have a big push next few months to get down to the 18 stone mark for my birthday in September.. Problem with excersising a LOT is you need to eat a lot... Im getting through rice cakes like mad LOL

Me Rambo and Wardy

Me and Rambo

Cant wait for the rest of the Man boobs to Go LOL I miss them though LOL

I treated myself to a frame upgrade ON ONE 456 Carbon LUVELY and Light just like ME !!!!

Weight loss only requires one frame of mind
" DO OR DO NOT ! THERE IS NO TRY "