Thread: Kifopaint
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0m3sy View Post
Got an email yesterday to say my decals had been despatched , I had no problem waiting as his work is first class. The thing a lot if people forget is that these guys have a life outside of painting, some have full time jobs as well as doing shells and stuff. I think it's unfair the criticism that they receive at times.
fair comment, but once you set up a website, give it a name and start taking peoples money you have a responsibility to provide the service,just the same as any business, no matter who you are! 1st thing is communication to customers, if you shove your head in the sand and don't communicate you will start to get bad feedback! 2nd thing no one pities you for taking to much work on, be straight with customers, tell them there is a month waiting list, least then they have the choice and you have been honest. And 3rd and possibly the most important, if it's a side line to your main job, your main money earner that pays the mortgage etc and your running out of time to do them both STOP the side line,concentrate on your main job. Or as I found you end up working far to hard into the early hours, getting stressed, then ill

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117