View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011

Well that was a fantastic introduction to my first RC electric 2WD racing!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and being so friendly.

I'd like to say a special thank you to the two Lee's. Lee number 1 lent me a pair of foam back wheels and generously offered to build me up some of my own. Lee number two was a star and I wouldn't have been able to race much at all as in my first warm up session at the beginning of the night I smashed into the wall and broke a wishbone, he also sorted me out with a nut for my shock tower and lent me some worn mini pins for my front wheels. I need to get me a big bag of spares me thinks

Thanks to Tony for filming, unfortunately my cam froze in the A final and so I though it would be better to marshall rather than film. But I'd like to do some more filming at later events if people are ok with that.

Thanks to Stu and John for organising and Ian for being friendly and giving me lots of tips.

All I need to do now is practise! I found my 6.5T motor too quick and turned my throttle dual rate down to 50 in the end. Hopefully with time and practice I can build it back up again.

So yeah, thanks again guys I've thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again!!

Tommy