View Single Post
Old 16-06-2020
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Hauler

I have had a few Haulers of different makes and at first it was something I never considered when looking for a Hauler, but I do now.

That's how it zips up when the Hauler is full. I have had the FASTRAX Hauler for many years now around 6-7 years and 1 zip has gone. But the rest is as good as the day I got it. This hauler zips up and down vertically only. It has a flap at the bottom which has Velcro pads, which you just pull down to open and stick back when finished. With most other Haulers you have to lift it up when they are full to un zip and then lift it to zip it shut, this can be a pain when its full and some may struggle to do this due to age/disability..

TAMIYA TRF have just released a Hauler, its a copy of the FASTRAX but better quality and the zips are massive. TAMIYA TRF have made all the improvements that was need too the FASTRAX. Quality is better, zips are better and a BIG plus, it has a tool compartment at the top for all your hex drivers, which some big brands have now removed.

For me its the TRF TAMIYA Hauler ……..

**** 5 Metres Speed Swimming Champion 1976****