View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentKa View Post
We don't have a "history" other than him coming on the Xray threads to spread false rumors.

He knows all to well that none of the drivers had problems with "exploding" diffs at the EOS........so why come on here and report problems that don't exist ?!?!?

Oh wait......he's a Yokomo fan boy

I helped out a ton of Xray drivers at the EOS with setup and not a single one had diff issues.

On the other hand the YZ4 is going through idler gears like they were made of crackers.

Dont't see Neal mentioning that do you

If you come on another brands thread to spread false info you can only expect to be treated accordingly.

Or do you think he should be entitled to spread whatever rumors he finds to his liking

Nuff said.......

Bent
No Mes, we haven't, I've always had the greatest respect for Bent and what's doing with his talented daughter.

I'd always said he was a nice person when local xray customers had been attacked or had had a heated discussion with him for raising an issue or question about their product, and had asked me about him as they knew I'd met him personally.

I'm no yokomo fan boy, no more than Bent is of xray. I pay my money for stuff I like. I've played the xray "luxury price tag" game, and won't be going back, certainly not now, despite the new XB4 being a fantastic performing car.

Remember bent, i'm not the one advertising and working for a brand in a public forum. Your comments and personal attacks do reflect on the xray brand.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------