View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014

I agree, good meeting. Just shame some people insist on brake checking on every corner, even when you're lapping them for the second time, then whinge when someone taps their rear end.

If you think I took you out on purpose then I think you were watching a different race, as memory serves, I did apologise when it happened, even though you brake checked me. End of the day rubbing is racing, and the Saturn motors don't exactly have good braking performance, so you can't brake check in that class and not expect to get tapped.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Paul. I was cleaning my tyres for the start and honestly didn't see your car behind the cone fella. Really sorry, never a good end to a nights racing when you don't even start your final. Please let me know how much the damage was and I shall reimburse you for the breakage. I know it doesn't make up for not running your final, but its the very least I can do.

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback

Last edited by AC199; 07-09-2014 at 08:05 AM.