Thread: My New Ride
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2009

Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG28 View Post
The balancing weight set is £36. Adam, are you planning on increasing the malady when you can, or to carry on working without ballast?

Also, for wheels I know your using HB but it sounded like some mods are required, are there any others which are a direct fit?? Just in case it takes a while for Durango ones to be available!
At Southport I ran without weights. My Yungtong cells are heavier than my old trakpower cells so the bias has shifted back some.

I'll be getting some more track time in at RHR this weekend to further the set-up on the car. Lots to learn and only so much you can change in a day whilst learning what it does.

Wheels Losi are a direct fit. from looking the AE B44 wheels seem a slightly different offset.

Don't worry though. All the spares are being shipped with the first batch of kits so all the Durango stockists will have them within days of them landing here in the UK.