View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty View Post
just take a look at that and half of the other non branded chinese stuff out there, pretty close, im sure with some searching you could find it, considering lrp was once a leader in rc not anymore.
was looking at there nitro buggy recently, again one of there ground breaking designs, then low and behold i find it on the mrc advert in rc car action or somthing like that under the ZD racing banner once again a far east manufacturer, i know they have to compete in fierce market place but Lrp always stood for quality not so sure anymore, the new 1/10 buggy looks no better than a carson or ansmann, i hope im wrong as lrp was my first equipment i used and this is just a blip and not the beginning of a downward trend

LRP have not 'lowered' their quality, the same winning products are still winning, their speedo's motors and lipo's are still some of the best available.

they are branching out into other product ranges and doing some entry level stuff too, but their top level competition gear is still top level.

LRP 8th scale car is the same car as the Z-car but called LRP for european distribution, initially it was Z-cars creation but LRP now have active development with this car.

its not a blip at all, look at the new touch screen pulsar charger, octa-wind x12 motors, stock spec speedo, all new top-level gear.