Thread: niche-bid ??
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

So this site has been running since November 2011 and ony has as far as I can find 5 items for auction, 2 from the administrator. It says its run and moderated by modellers. Are you Youthprojects one of the moderators.
If it takes off then great as it will be cheaper than ebay but at the moment there is not enough information available for it.
Under terms and conditions you want to have control over peoples accounts but later go on to say
Limitation of Liability
We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our sites, services or tools, and operation of our sites, services or tools may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use our sites, services and tools

Sorry to say but as you would have control of my accounts and not quarantee their safety there is no way I would sign up