Thread: GT12 Help..
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015

Dan

I think you have advised very wisely there.. I have really resisted doing anything at last nights meet, the only thing I changed was the tyres... The tendency to tinker can sometimes, especially at my level interfere with getting used to a car and hence bring on my driving. That really had a great confidence boosting effect last night, as I felt I was getting better as the night went on, especially with the car handling better...

Heres the bad news... I have since fitted both front conversion and new rear pod, strippped out the old wires and fitted the new ones, and got a new shell as my old one was battered, but apart from that I have the same chassis hahaha...

In my mind, however the front conversion works out, it has to be better. In my mind, independent suspension is more affective, so I will endeavour to make it work. The lower rear pod, well, lover CofG has to also be a no brainer so my thought was upgrade upgrade upgrade and see how it goes... But I agree, one thing at a time..

Any thoughts on the motor controversy I mentioned anyone?

I think this is such a great forum and is continuing to be a great source of improvements.. In fact a chap came up to me at Maritime and said he been following the thread... If we can get as much info out there for newbies in one thread, it has to be a winning article from start to finish....

Best Wishes as ever

Stuart