View Single Post
Old 21-03-2013
oOple Contributor

Wink some more entries.......

Hi guys,
A few more entries come in during the last few hours, maybe due to the adverse weather that is coming in for the weekend, so if you haven't done so and you want to come and race at this awesome event with us then please just send me a PM and we are even taking entries in the mornings, so if you want to come last minute then please do so.
Due to very low interest unless we get more entries in both SC and Micro I'm afraid these classes will not take place this weekend and will be cancelled.
Therefore it will just be 1/10th buggies as per usual.
Team oOple will be in attendance and reporting and keeping things a little crazy I would think
So remember if you want somewhere warm and dry and a great atmosphere to race this weekend you know where to come If you need convincing more just check out the awesome oOple race report from the Series here: http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksop24022013/
Hope to see you there, not long to go now. Who will be The Players Champions of 2013......................