View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinglem View Post
TurboLag, that's cool and great info too. I have been out for so long I am struggling to remember any set up details. What electrics do you have in that please? Lipos with an old school motor? Have you found any suitable driveshaft replacements that will fit the Meteor set up? I have been working on lowering the standard steering set up a little so I can lower my shell down a bit.

What front wishbones do you have on there???

Yes, the chassis is sweet! Thanks to you for sending in your gold one to Fibre Lyte The only things Mardave on the front end are the shock towers, steering bell cranks and the body post, the rest is RC10. The front wishbones are Klein ones for the RC10. Having some luck with 55mm HPI axles and Maverick Strada dogbones. Although I've used Tamiya King Cab rear wishbones to compensate for the wider track at the front. Going to use a Novak Fusion and old school brushed motors, lipo's don't seem to be a problem will use a harness and an alarm for racing though. Yeah, had some fun with the body! The reproduction one up on ebay must have been moulded from the mk1 lwb chassis with the wider shock position at the front...