View Single Post
Old 26-06-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Stan...

On wednesday evening we went down to finish off the the jumps and then if we had time lay the track for the regional and thursday night. We started but i wasnt happy with certain sections of it for obvious reasons (Trying to preserve the track for more than just one event and some sections where not wide enough) my opinion and experiance of the oz track was just ignored. So i left certain people to layed there track. The track was not suitable for the regional and I was not happy with the track design as the commitee had agree'd that we would run the regional track on the thursday night. So on thursday night i tried my upmost to laying the regional track after finishing the first section of the track i realised that there simply wasnt enough time to lay it properly. So i swiftly put a rough track down. Also at no point did anyone ask me if this was the finished regional track.

This thread has gone far enough now. This regional will be like any other meeting held at oswestry. Well organised and on a good track which is suitable for all racing abilities.

Ashley
Oswestry Radio Car Club Race Co-ordinator

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!