View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARTMAN View Post
bin 2wd and go 4wd then...........

I think it should be a simple thing.....

2wd is 2wd....... no matter what the layout, its up to the driver/owner of said 2wd to decide what suits best.

BUT

The "choose" a chassis/car at the start of the meeting and that's the one you drive regardless is a good idea, to stop the things mentioned above.

Personally I run 4wd mainly. But in 2wd I generally have one buggy so does not matter to me.

The top drivers, on whatever track and conditions will drive them well and do well regardless.

The normal drivers with spare dosh will keep on buying what the trend is and change frequently.

Normal drivers with out the spare dosh or just in it for the fun and challenge will buy what they want and race it. keeping the cost down for whatever reason.

There are as many choices as there are different drivers/needs so as long as people continue to race, the rules are not made to anal as to deter the club fun racer, then 2wd and 4wd will continue and choices will be made.

I hope the "rules" and classes are not complicated to deter people. like 3 classes for 2wd, then 4wd, then a blinky class as well. just gets to much.

2wd

4wd

SC

Stadium

Done.................. off road wise.

Totally totally agree.... Keep it simple