View Single Post
Old 14-07-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred5765 View Post
i think going that fare would take must of the fun out of it, spec motor, tyres,would be enough, ride hight springs oil etc is down to personnel pref,IMHO its grip and speed that need to be std across the field.
Yeah i see your point, but to me if people just run them as they come with standard pistons and 30wt oil it REALLY keeps it simple and cost effective.........

Changing oils, pistons, springs, shock positions, camber etc just encourages testing, practising and playing around which i just think is something that could be avoided in the SC10 class if everyone agrees to it - How much fun just chucking the thing on the track and having to drive it without thinking do i need more rear pack, does the front end need softening up etc etc...

Remember also that this could be a really good way for people to start 1/10th racing as it already seems to appeal more due to the "realism" so these Newbies won't have a clue about changing Oils, pistons and again could be put off if they feel they can't compete due to set-ups (Something that happens too often in 1/10th buggy's)...

I say keep them stock as they came