View Single Post
Old 31-10-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send you a killer outdoor / all condition (other than Silverstone's MEGA grip) astro setup too.

The Losi ball studs are one way of doing it but using the longer Kyosho ball studs works just as well.

Make sure you put M3x5mm grub screws in all the unsued camber link holes to make those parts bullet proof.

I think most people who have tried 4x1.3mm shock pistons have kept them in, make a great improvement to the cars balance of grip. Can either block/melt a hole closed in the stock pistons (as I and Chris have done respectively) or brill some fresh from Kyosho blanks / fit AVID or GHEA straight pistons. DON'T GO TAPPERED IN THE RB6!!

Car is super strong and once dialed in to you needs very little tinkering to make it good everywhere.

No idea why some people are struggling for rear end traction, guessing it has to be a setup issue as people running my setup make very very little changes soaking wet to high grip dry.

If you want to buy any aluminium hing pin holders go for the later ones that have the inserts, if you can only aford one make it the forward one as that is the most useful for tuning.

Enjoy