View Single Post
Old 20-05-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw02veg View Post
i did enjoy today had a good laugh the meeting, was run great and the commentry was gladly welcome nice to hear a real voice for a change. But as for the racing one word nightmare!!! did not have one clean run all day the track bit me a few times today!!! and oh yeah i hope he got close up of my car i really do hope it ws worth the 14 seconds i was left on my roof!!!! but hey thats racing roll on bury metro

grant williams
Grant, Unfortunately it comes down to not being able to please all the people all the time. We all like to see some nice piccies of the days racing when we get home and we all want to be marshalled the split second after we've crashed.
As the budget didn't run to a professional photographer Barry was trying to wear 2 hats at the same time. However frustrating this was to those involved there are better ways of airing disapproval than the foul and abusive language that some used.
Perhaps another time an arrangement can be made for someone to cover for whoever is taking the photo's of the days racing?