Thread: SCT Future
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015
oOple Advertiser

To be fair the racing standards at this years events in general have been no worse than any other year I have seen them or raced in them, although when someone at the top of the tree deliberately hangs back for a whole lap to then wipe you out (twice) and has a race buddy also deliberately t-bone you while being lapped also AND then rams you off the track AFTER the race has finished, then that gets very questionable indeed, especially from a guy who "had" a lot of respect from the admiring racers who watch the A finals from the sidelines over the years, but, thankfully that is just one sorry individual and that does not tar everyone with the same reputation....

Some of the racing this season has been epic and as close as any class could ever ask for, yes a little rubbing here and there, but that is accepted in SC as part of the class.

I agree with the comments above that it is the "national" series, not because it is geographically spread but because it is the highest level of this type of racing in the UK, those looking for something less hardcore should look towards regional or club racing (if it exists in their area) or dare I say, bashing. If you are preparred to tour the country to race against the best the country can offer in that class, then like it or not you are racing in a series that has a certain degree of serious competition. If you can add fun into that mix too then you are on to a huge winner.

I have been taken out countless times this season myself, some on purpose, some by complete accident, some by friends or even team mates and others by total strangers, I have even caused a few myself no doubt too, but overall it has not taken away the enjoyment of the overall season (until they start to become more blatant and occurring almost every run - but one idiot cannot ruin a whole season). I do hope we have some dummies and a pram full of toys for the end of season raffle at Silverstone, they with go well with the other prizes......
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636