View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010

the drivers rep is also from mid west and the secretary is east, and yes the epr rep was there. i will say again it doesnt matter who or how many vote, one club will lose out. you tell me which one shouldn't get a national and why.
its all very well criticising the 9 who turned up and voted about the decision they reached. but unless your willing to put your hand up and say which one you wouldnt want then what is this poll acheiving?.
i am quite happy to tell you who i voted for, or in reality which club i did not vote for and my reasons, are you prepared to do the same?. equally i am happy to stand on a freezing cold rostrum for 8 hours a day to refereee your races, the timekeeper is prepared to time your races for the same length of time. are any of you willing to do the same?. i can take any criticism you care to throw at me, i made a decision because i got off my arse, drove up to birmingham, sat in a meeting,listened to the facts and voted. you don't agree with the decision? then get off your arse and do something. alternatively sit behind your keyboard telling me i got it wrong without actually offering an alternative.