View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010
oOple Advertiser

John
actually tony you can go public on the kidderminster thing - I have only reminded people what was clearly public at the meeting they run a National meeting that in my eyes was not to standard and it has to be said of their own admition too. I am one of the few people that congratulates clubs if a succesful event is held as I know what it takes and if Kiddy do their massive improvements (which I am sure they will) then i am all for it but at the time of voting you are speculating on something happenning and on promises and NOT facts of achiements.
Furthermore, as a hypothetical, if someone came to you with a PLAN of an event and it all seemed so so good, would you give them an event? Come on John, we all know the answer to that.

so assuming you had been at the meeting - firstly i wasn't aware that we can come and vote nor was there an announcement to when the meeting was nor anything else. Are you beginning to get the 'in with people comment'

who else gets the chop - I am not out to give anyone the chop John - The Criteria in my opinion is wrong - Promotion of the sport should be no 1 before anything else and if EPR and Southport are public venues then they should be no 1 on the list. Or infact if lets say we are in the middle of nowhere and the club organises TV or media of some sort then they should be first on the list. And if all the clubs do that then we move on to other factors, like rostrums, parking, facilities and the list goes on as you know BUT the National Championship should be used to PROMOTE our sport not for just amongst us.

am on a par with some FIFA official is frankly upsetting - You see John this is what I meant and thank you for your clarification of this. Everyone has assumed that FIFA officials done something wrong?! Have they?! Proof?! Of course we all know it's how everyone feels about FIFA and their decission to not give us the World Cup but realistically this is the same scenario John.
On face value is what everyone is assuming happens and hense my comments.

To the committe, to the Kiddy members and to you John, I publicly apologise if you feel I have offended you.
I mean this to be constructive and not upsetting for anyone but it is clearly the frustration like many many others that are not liking some of the decisions.

This is what happens when you have big enough kahuners to speak out loud.

ps - and to make the point even more - who is PRO for the 1/10th section - the way I understand it there isn't one - see what I mean about promotion and John, currently 64 % of the vote says the racers should at least have an input in the voting