Thread: A1 SC final
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiejuk View Post
Naah, take the last two rounds off me and I would still be third And the chassis i'm running is commercially availiable, you just have to order one http://www.akularacing.co.uk/

I think technically the item on the back of a durangos is classed as a "spoiler" and not an actualy wing. Wing would be curved like an upside down plane wing. It's more of a gurney flap on the bodyshell that I am running and I would be breaching the rules if I cut it off as there is no cut line to remove it. Again it wouldn't be classed as a wing.

Just out of interest how much do TLR charge for providing a bodyshell with less lexan than the original?
Nope... you all get outright banned rather than rounds removed... Rog and me voted on it fair and square!

You can't order one on Akula website yet... could just ban you for not having lights/grille on the front of yours, so it's not representing a real truck according to rules!

TLR Hi-Perfomance bodyshell is a lot cheaper than Ansmann/Team C/Doris or whatever stickers are on it this week bodyshell, plus at least it's not moulded around a dented bread bin

Mine did have lexan attached... i slipped with the dremel, but TLR have made the body pre-cut to save time... plus it saves paint! Lewis has got them in stock already

that's not a wing/spoiler/gurney flap on yours... it's a tray for putting butter on

My XXX-SCT is getting converted to a SCB so will be definitely up for the class next year... would have been good in the wind yesterday!