View Single Post
Old 15-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraggy View Post
dont know if you know or not but Rd 3 - July 13th Eastrax clashes with the Euro's ???
not sure if it makes a diiference but i know the west mid regionals make sure they dont clash..
Wraggy, it shouldn't be to much of a problem in the ME. Where as the MW have a lot of top F1 drivers so can see why they make sure there dates don't clash with the Euro's.

Think from our regions point of veiw its more important to ensure that the dates don't clash with neighbouring regions like the MW. Unfortunatly over the last few years a lot of drivers living in the ME have traveled else where to race, with there only being 1 club to visit I can't say I can blame them, but this year will be a different ball game with 4 clubs involved. The ME also as a lot of good drivers coming back into racing and also switching from touring car so its going to be a good competitive season. Fingers crossed in a couple of years our R'rep may have to look into making sure the dates don't clash with meetings such as the Euro's.