Thread: UK-MicroRC.Com
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Im interested to hear why on earth you registered the domain name uk-microrc.com back in April 2010?

You have been a member of the UK-MicroRC forum since August 2006, only 18 months after the forum was created, and you are fully aware that the domain name for that forum is uk-microrc.co.uk. You are also well aware that UKMicroRC is often used to describe and discuss my forum.

I wasnt actually aware that you were the registrant of the .com domain name until today, I have been waiting for years for that domain to become free and its been registered to you since April 2010. In that time you have done nothing productive with the domain at all other that load up a really bad looking and unfinished website on to it before removing it recently, so obviously you have no genuine need for the domain?

Im very interested to hear your rationale behind buying the domain name. You must have known at the time of purchase that the domain name itself was exactly the same as the domain name I use on the "micro forum"? I personally believe that you deliberately bought the domain name purely to stop me from buying that name and registering it to myself, another feather in your cap on your campaign towards me?

I look forwards to your reply. Remember, you have my email address and you can PM me if you wish.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups