View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012

@ Gunter,

the class is seperated due to motor winds apparently . Namely I run a 21T clash motor (one that came with the Mad Monkey) whilst others in the stock class run silver can 27T motors as outlined in the Mardave section BRCA rules.
Although if we followed BRCA the rules to the letter, both my ESC and battery would be subject to failing the "stock class" criteria.

For me, as stated already above, national rules should only apply to national events. All clubs should have the choice to run "open" class or BRCA regulated classes. Prior to a certain individual(s) attending Glos, the mardave class was always "open". For me the more people who race in this class the better as it will force the "stock" guys to either a) race elsewhere or b)upgrade their car to become competitive.

I still struggle to comprehend why we run two classes at Glos. Maybe this was just to passify the minority of people who complained about this class?

On the other hand, the more people racing "any" class of RC is a bonus, so no real complaints from me that we run two sperate classes in the mardaves.

Apologies for the long winded response

Si
Supastox
TLR 22
Mi3.5
Mi5
Mad monkey,
Tamiya Monster Beetle/Mud Blaster

"if i'm not racing... i'm dreaming of racing"