Thread: new X-7
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012
oOple Advertiser

Lots of interesting gossip and assumptions on this thread recently some true others not, keep your eyes open for early 2013 and some great new things from X-Factory. All I can assure is that Paul and Chazz are far from standing still and VERY busy working on new things and not just SC trucks I will add!!

As for body on shots of the X7 there are plenty available on here to look at, if people want direction to them then let me know.... (there is one right as the main picture of our XFactory UK facebook page for starters kindly supplied by Jimmy.)

Last big win for the X6 Sq, depends what we call big I guess, Belgium GP big enough in July? Elvo winning the Belgium title and he and Stefan dominating the BeNeLux series, it just depends on what we call big I guess.......... but not even ALL of the BIG manufacturers have "BIG" wins under thier belt recently let alone the smallest brand out there....
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636