Thread: Revival Runners
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman79 View Post
thanks dan! mine had that shock tower already on it when I purchased it as a bit of a wreck, apparently the bracket adds strength and helps to protect the front axle box, ive decided if mine goes well at this years event, ill fibrelyte the whole thing. I was a bit torn on paint schemes, ive always loved the box are lazer, so though id go down that route. so far mines had one five minute run at my local club, nothing fell off and it made it to the end, so cant complain. are you running yours this year?
Yes - the ZXR is my entry for 4wd on Sunday.... its still only exists as a box of bits.... but they are now a collection of clean bits & I've collected a few parts (like the front shock tower) that I'd found weren't up to scratch. My car it seems has had some money spent on it (Carbon chassis & Kyosho Velvet shocks) & on first impression looked pretty good, but as I've stripped it down I keep finding little things than need sorting or replacing. I'm currently on the look-out for the rear-most spacer piece that goes between the chassis & top deck, as mines been hacked about & some of the screw holes are cross-threaded
+ too many vintage racers to list!