View Single Post
Old 18-07-2013

Question Never Been Before !!

ALRIGHTY THEN !!
I’ve booked some holiday days over the summer on Wednesdays (as that is the day I believe people can go to the track) but I have never been to Robin Hood Raceway before and have some questions – if somebody could help me out here I would be grateful
#1 – is the turning to the field where the track is actually signposted? – Also if I should over shoot the turning (easily done!) is there somewhere I can safely turn around or have I got to drive for miles & rue my mistake? – I will be heading in a southbound direction to get there.
#2 – what time does the Wednesday sessions start & roughly finish?
#3 – how much are these Wednesday sessions & who do I pay? – Also is there a discount for being a YORCC member?
#4 – are actual races held there on Wednesdays or is it a case of just drive your own race until the battery runs out and Marshall your own car if you flip it?
I guess that’s all I can think off as far as my questions go for now........
I believe that I can run any tyre I want on the Astrotrack and I will need to bring a 12V battery to charge lipo’s as there is no power there.
Really looking forward to going as I have never driven on Astroturf before – should be interesting!
Cheers in advance for any help / advise you can offer.
Rob.