View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014

ok cheers it would be on my list to consider for sure once I sort my other cars first.

Enjoyed the youtube vid too which I watched earlier today, love watching buggy's but also loving watching the UK sct scene when I come across the vids on youtube.

Really looking forward to this Sunday as I am driving Down to watch the days racing in Grantham at the nationals. Will be great to watch the racing but also be good to see the cars up close too if I'm allowed to have a quick look round at them

QUOTE=Justingt5;876766]All depends on what you put in it. A quality Power system could be near £300 or for budget stuff more like £150-180ish.

Add anything from £20-£90 for a servo up to the job then TX/RX unless you have one already, if not £150 will get you a good radio, £30 gets you a crap one. Just remember if you buy cheap you buy twice

Ah then you would need a body and wheels n tyres. So £30ish for shell plus paint £30. Wheels are about £12-£20 per set of 4 depending on brand etc, tyres also anything from £20 - £30 per set of 4 and you will also need inserts at £9 - £14 per set of 4.

Going middle of the road prices roughly £440 on top of the cost of the kit so £770 in all. Then just get spares as you go, or buy everything all in one hit http://teamkirk.co.uk LOL as my slash has a ton of spares and upgrades [/QUOTE]