Thread: paint by ian
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aire valley View Post
It did work, and it's a great looking shell....such crisp lines etc..well done..👏
No sense in making yourself ill...just enjoy doing what you can..
Thanks fella, it's an old shell, maybe 2012 or there abouts. I don't have anything new but thought probably a lot of people haven't seen my work so wanted to post some of the best ones again. It's all good to chat to other painters but I can see the forum isn't as busy as it used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys View Post
Nice to see you back on here fella - I still post very occasionally - but put most things on my FB page these days : https://www.facebook.com/shillyshells
When I figured I'd like to try racing again it was the first place I thought of, then I realised photobucket had gone (in effect) so decided I should maybe post a few of my old designs up. You FB page is looking cool fella. Nice to see you still knocking out those awesome design, super neat. I took on way too much work before to the extent I stopped racing to keep up, still couldn't catch up, made myself very ill through stress and gave up RC entirely. Will be good to get back to just racing and my own shell but no one elses.

My paintwork thread