View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Skelding View Post
Keep your Eye's peeled for an edit version.!!!

Aaron must be the voice in my head!!!!
I'm going crazy.
Adam Hello! Any news on the edit version?

Also I would need some help: I got the lightweight differential outputs and fixed my diffs using the updated silver screw exactly as the manual describes (also checked the additional leaflet that came with the screws - other way around than the kits one) and used the diff cup joint adapters on the driveshafts cutted 0.5mm again as the small leaflet included described. Why my suspension could not work all the way up both in the front and rear at the opposite side of the screws of the diff. The other side where the diff screw head is was almost 100% clear. I trimmed the problematic side's diff cup joint adapters even more and raced the car.

It looked fine but while rebuilding I checked the parts and had been in a lot of contact with the inner parts of the diff. It is quite difficult to understand but if you do not, I can upload some pics to see more clearly.

Any ideas?

Also can you give me any advice on how to fill in the suspension with oil and make it work without any rebound and airfree? I've tried a lot of different variations but cannot make them work as I want. Is this the only reason they came up with the new suspension idea?