View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman View Post
license back????? what did you do???
I've been a bad man , I had a couple of points on my license before this happened but the day I lost my license I picked up my sat nav for literally a split second, in that split second a traffic cop past in a range rover and happened to look down only to see me holding my sat nav so he gave me 3 points which meant it took my total points up to 12, due to totting up procedure they had no choice but to take my license from me for 6 months . I really couldn't believe it, I have been on the road for nearly ten years and for 9 of the 10 years I hadn't recieved one point, I had all twelve points in the space of 8 months, how unlucky is that .
I am totally gutted it couldn't of happened at a worse time, I had so much planned for this year with regards to racing, but now it's making it really hard for me to do everything I had planned, I am however really greatful to Alan morgan for helping me out with getting to meetings without him helping me out I wouldn't be able to do any racing at all, what a great guy can't fault him .
Any way it's not too long now only another 4 months 3 weeks and a few days untill I get my license back .
nuff said

My feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...hlight=matthew