View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattV6 View Post
Ok an update. A very slight update with a broken promise. Reading some of the posts you guys have written is interesting, it sounds like he's a prolific time waster.

After waiting over 70 days to get a reply from Kifo I was left with no option other than to shame him on facebook. Luckly a few of his friends commented on my post, one of them tagged him in the post (he has since removed his name tag). That night Kifo messaged me saying he was sorry and he has changed Jobs (I smell bullshit) and that he was doing me shell and finishing it last weekend (3rd/4th september). He said I would have it last week.......Well what a fu**ing surprise, no shell, nothing. Just a broken promise!!! So in total I've waited around 90 days. It's a joke, the guy is a joke!

Like I say I sent my shell off to him the middle of June and he has IGNORED EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE I have sent since the beginning of July. The thing is I have had a few messages from people saying that they have sent shells off to him in the last few weeks and even paid him for them and that they have spoken to him.

There needs to be a warning about Kifo Paint on this forum. He is ripping people off and not supplying the goods. He is a liar and a con man!

DON'T EVER EVER GET KIFO PAINT TO SPRAY A SHELL. HE'S A WASTEMAN!!

I'm almost 80 quid out of pocket!
If you sent him a shell you have his address, you know how to find him, rock up to his door and get your money back

www.racing-cars.com