View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011

Default Help For Heroes Sunday 14th August

As asked for i have details regards this sundays racing at the Abbey school Faversham in aid of the help for heroes charity.

For those of you that are coming down the M2 it could not be easier, just take junction 6 turn left then turn left again onto the A2 then its the next left into the Abbey school just before the foot bridge. when you get there just tell the people on the gate that you are with the FORCC car racing club and they will let you in, once in we are at the far side of the field you can not miss us. We only have a limited amount of space to pit in so if you can car share it may be a good idea but do not worry too much as we all squeezed in last year but that said you will be asked buy me to park tight in are allowed area so we can all fit in.

We will be getting there for 7 oclock and it would be great if you could get there at this time as we have to build the track from scratch, there is no power so you will need to bring your own that said we will have the club gennie there for those that have no way of getting power. the post code for the school is ME13 8RZ.

Think thats all you need to know to get you there and racing and please make the effort to come as it is for such a great cause and the racing is fun with lots and i mean lots of the public watching us which has to be good for our great sport.

Hope to see you there on sunday and if you go over to the FORCC website you will see that Jon has put lots of details on there as well regards this sunday.
Kind regards Alan. PS link below to our website

http://www.forcc.co.uk/