View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011
Mad Member

What a fantastic days racing and a superb advert not just for the FORCC but for off road racing in the South East in general!

3rd year on the trot we've been blessed with dry weather, and yesterday has to have been the biggest and best HFH event so far - I can't believe the number of show cars, the size of the bootfair and the sheer quantity of public walking round.

A huge thanks has to go to the FORCC crew for staging this event - great track to race on, our new rostrum is superb as well and as ever the computer side of things ran flawlessly.

A huge thanks to Steve Brooke for his informed commentary - I know with an event of this nature it's vital to keep the public interested and informed without baffling them with tech jargon - thank you again Steve.

Also a massive thanks obviously to the 52 (yes FIFTY TWO) drivers who came to play yesterday and put on such a great display - you're a credit to the sport.

Personally a big thank you to the other Mr Andrews for letting me piggy back off his genny, and to Shareef for providing me some shelter from the sun (and apologies again for the large portion I gave your truck on the straight!)

Anyone I've missed - feel free to put your hands up and take the credit you deserve