View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
You lot are funny! and by the way Mr Boyle the Black Omega is STILL in my hands and I may get her out for a spin soon - she runs over 400BHP these days rolling on 20" chomes !!!
She is my baby and will stay with me till I die......God this brings memories back.....I AM NEVER GETTING IN A CAR WITH YOU unless it hasn't got a handbrake - well done Nick for the memory - I nearly s**t myself
pic attached
I think the famous words went somthing like this Tony "Oh my God .....I cant belive that (said in only the way that you can), he has just spun us around in the middle of the blinkin road", poor old Les Grimmet went white Burton looked like nothing out of the ordinary had happened and took it all in his stride (he must of been used to it with YOUR driving LOL)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636