View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019

I ran the 2018 XB2 last winter and the start of this winter. The strength and quality was amazing as always with Xray. I had some big crashes in that time and never broke a single part. At those same meetings I saw plenty of broken parts on Schumachers, Associateds etc, so I was happy with that. But I think it was lacking in the handling department compared to the other top cars (Schumacher, B6.1, PR). It rolled around too much and struggled with jumps.

I built the new 2020 XB2 over Christmas and ran it for the first time on Saturday (Junction 16, EoS carpet, medium grip as its a few years old). It's a huge step over the previous car. Corners flatter, carries more corner speed, is easier to drive, and jumps way better. It now matches, or maybe even exceeds, the other cars on handling, while still bringing quality and strength that's second to none.

So I'd recommend the Xray now, you definitely won't be disappointed. They cost a bit more upfront, but you basically don't need any spares or upgrades, and nothing ever wears out.