View Single Post
Old 26-01-2011

Default Pre-Championship banter

Come on then guys, make your predictions and start your trash talk...

in the TC I think Chris is going to be difficult to beat this championship. I'm going to be away for the first couple weeks so I can't afford to make any mistakes (Which I'm sure I will at somepoint). Scott is finding pace bit by bit but I think it'll take him a bit longer before he finds true pace and comes back to threaten the top.

The F2 will be very interesting though, Nick M, Tim W and Dot T are all looking like they could take this one. Dots only new to the club but you can tell his old experience is really helping him improve at a massive rate whilst Tim and Nick are consistantly showing signs of greatness.

As for the Mardave, I guess it's a question of whether Craig and Steve can show enough consistency to get a good run together as they certainly have the pace to match Paul but seem to find themselves tangling with other cars (mostly each other). Should be good to see.

Either way by the time I'm back, we'll be 2 rounds in and we'll see a bit of a picture of how things may pan out