View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012
Mad Member

I am sorry you dont like the word Blurt but This is what i class as a Blurt and not a factual statement.

"It is sad that Kyosho are less than interested with the adverage club driver. A real thorn in there side as it is the normal giys that plough the money into the company is it not. But as long as they are winning lots then I guess the mere mortals have to go whistle. "

There are lots of drivers out there that we have helped who are beginners, Mike has spent Many hours building Kits for customers, giving free time at the track to help and advise on set ups and maintainence. He recently took a days holiday and spent most of it at Herts doing just that!

I think its unfair to make a post which is just not based on the truth but your one bad expericence and understanding. Mike is one of the most well known and respected Guys on the Racng scene and has looked after hundreds of drivers from begginers to World champions. Just ask anyone at the track running kyosho and they will vouch for him.

I advise to consider the very generous offer Mike made of re-building your car for you!! it will help you more than any other could offer! With his help you can relax and enjoy trouble free racing.

Kyosho UK

www.kyoshoeurope.com