View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Goodall View Post
I remember you telling me about Darren and his old Rover Coupe (Turbo i think??) and doing a Handbrake turn to save doing a 3-point turn sounds familiar ;-)
LOL I remember it well, Tonys face was a picture, we were 5 up and the missus was in the front seat too (arm still hurts from the slap I got)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Anyone that gets in a real car with DB is a BRAVE man - have you lot seen him drive his buggies - Man what a thought - You have no chance Darren - Fell for that some years back then some weeks later had a heart attack - Love you really!!!!
LOL

Anyhow, you lot make out to be really bad, I seem to recall being overtaken many a time on the way back from a race meeting here or there from some of you very people, now I would not of been hanging around but you lot still whistled past me
A certain black Vauxhall Mr Evdoka
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636