View Single Post
Old 22-06-2015
Mad Member

If batches are being called back, could you please elaborate the definition of quality control handled at Team Durango? So far it sounds to me like the customer is doing that. My experience was that I paid money only to sort out what parts work from the ones that don't, and that doesn't sound like a very beneficial proposition to me.

Please note that I have experienced the part quality over the entire length of existence of the DEX210 platform: I built a DEX210 from the very first batch, built several in between, did over a full year of racing with my DEX210 (halfway 2013 up to August 2014), have used a FWD buggy over two years using the DEX210 as a basis and my most recent experience with your cars is the build of a DEX210V2 in April 2015, in which the eccentric/oval gears and warped gear casings, amongst other things.

Every new part I started using had a shorter lifetime, if at all due to manufacturing problems.

I will stop cluttering this topic from here on before I get too far off-topic. I would like to ask you to PM me if you'd like to continue this conversation further.

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy

Last edited by Origineelreclamebord; 22-06-2015 at 10:49 AM.