View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017
Gupz's Avatar
Gupz Gupz is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gurt Somerset innit!
Posts: 235

If you get the MIP outdrives, you'll need the pucks, rollers and drive shafts.

You can get the original AE ones 91465 on amazon, but they will come from Germany.

Schelle do a set as well, but I haven't seen availability on those.

There are options out there and I would imagine with the amount of people owning a B6, that this is going to be the case for a bit.

If the original ones are wearing at a high rate, I would imagine AE are working on a harder version. Don't expect that to be a fast turn around. they have always taken their time to release these things...and that's if they are even considering upgrading them.

I bought a few sets when I got the car originally. then moved onto the MIP system.
I'm not sure I would want to go back to the original ones now.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

CML - Team Associated - Reedy - Savox - Nuclear RC - Schumacher Racing

CML UK Team Driver - Team Associated B6.1 - T6.1 - B64 - B6
A State Of RC podcast presenter
Reply With Quote