View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010
Mad Member

Yet another prime example of how you take everything in a negative light and too personally. You just love to make more of people's words than what there are and you wonder why there is upheaval. I did not say anywhere in my post that no one can be 'bothered'.

If you actually re-read my post in a positive way then it says no more than 'if anyone wants to do it then it can be done'. And it is actually quite simple in comparison to many other far more serious things not worth talking about on a radio control forum.

It doesn't matter squat whether IFMAR recognises micro's now or not. If that is part of the process then all that needs doing is to actually start the process of getting them to recognise it. Assumingly there are steps before that and again, all it needs is someone to start those steps.

Who knows, maybe the process is underway but it has not been said anywhere which doesn't make those of us that don't know ignorant as it's not our jobs to know, it only means we have not been informed.

Before Rome was built it was exactly the same thing, no one had done it yet but hey ho, in the end someone got off their rear ends and actually did it.

My accelerated life experience far exceeds yours old boy, I've told you before, maybe it's time you stop acting so negatively and over emotionally.