View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010

It's all down to the shop on how they order from France or Germany, it will only take 2 days from Germany or France so what's the Problem, the same as HK. My point is if we all just buy from HK there will be no shops and no distributors.
DaveG good radio the best i have ever used, Ripmax would proberbly not bring it in anyway as they like to push the favoured brand of Futaba.
Fairplay if the Distributor will not bring it in but this again shows the confidence in the industry from a distributor that modellers are not supporting shops.
I dont know what you are going to do Dave about your Mugen parts but Kyosho parts are no problem if you go to the Racing shops and give the right part numbers to make sure you get the part. All i do to make sure i get my parts is ring Kyosho UK 01992 893339 if i'm not sure of part number i tell them they help tell me it's in stock and i order it from my shop, if the shop tells me it's not come in i know they have not ordered it yet or are fobbing me off for some reason. So it's down to your shop and not a distributor and your support. if they dont help you it's time to find another shop.