View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav4wd View Post
My lad is not coming Wed reason being if its a practise session then the elite racers of the club will moan and destroy him of the track as they will want it all for themselves look at any Wed night practise session faster cars and slower learners do not mix hence the graded heats, so i for one think the idea of 2 heats just for this week is ok.
Personally Stu and David if you want to run the club step forward i do belive Stu the club was boring and touring cars was the way but you have come back! cant be that bad and David youve been back 5 min with a lot to say i think we may have a new chairman in the wings.
this is no way a slagging match just do not think there is a lot of point to it all.
hi neil you are mistaken ive never said the club was boring as a racer i am always looking for racing chalenges i thought i could get this by racing a tc again but unfortuantly the level of competion wasn't high enough at club level where as at FORCC it is hense the reason for coming back. i enjoy racing at FORCC.

i was mearly sugesting a practice session for the benifit of all drivers i can see you point when it comes to your boy and fully appriciate that. but the fact still remains it would have been nice to be asked as colective paying club members what we would like to do on club nights and like i said before half a dozen people on a forum is not fair and it should be done by a hands up vote.

as for wednesday ill be there weather there is a 2 round racing or 3hour practice for the fact that i plan on make the car faster than it already is.

ps no one is slagging anyone off just a couple of views and sugestions for drivers and club officals to bare in mind.

stu