View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz75 View Post
Your the argumentative chap that's always posting in x-ray threads aren't you?

I'm posting here as I'm interested in the yokomo. I came back to racing and used to race a losi and yz10 so I have a tlr 22 3.0 and now I'm looking at this. But I don't want to be in the same position as the team c owners are with problems sourcing spares etc if the importer is crap.
Not at all, just thought you may better suited to that brand given your attitude to the European Yokomo resellers, who are some of the best RC shops in the world, and the fact that yokomo have sold out their stocks due to winning a world championship. Comparing this position to that of Team C is crazy.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by neallewis; 26-01-2018 at 12:57 PM.