View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
As Kevin has said the skins for both the new Futaba 3VC and KO Espirit 3 can also be ordered through our online store (the new one is being added later this afternoon). The shipping direct from us is slightly less at just 95p and of course we can combine this order with any of your other R/C car needs too, delivered straight to your door.......

As the UK distributor for Decal Designs, we have regular orders going in to Kevin and often experience the quickest turnaround on your orders for you too on items like this.

On another topic, some of you here are asking for skins for the Code/Etronix type radios, which is somthing myself and Kevin have discussed at length already, but we did both come to the conclusion that someene who has spent between £35-75 on one of these radios that is "budget" priced would probably then be unlikely to want to spend £25 on a just a skin for it..... any feedback here from owners and potential buyers would be appreciated, since at present we have focused our ideas on high end radios only and in particular stick versions that are not covered by other "graphics" companies around the world already.

I personally would love to have a nice skin for the Code/Etronix. If there are skins for mid/budget range wheel tx, it would be nice to have skins for a mid/budget range stick tx. Ultimately it's personal choice, if people with hi end tx are willing to personalise, i'm sure people with budget tx would'nt mind too, afterall, hi end or buget tx, it is something the owner uses regularly. If mass producing a skin for the Code/Etronix is not viable business wise, how about accepting custom orders for customers who are interested in purchasing them? Those skins really look awesome, how can anyone say no to them.

Viper R/C Solutions | Atomic Carbon | Darth Tray

My Trader Feedback