View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016
oOple Advertiser

I was going to resist posting but since some are being silly, I thought I would join in and be silly too with a different point of view

At the Euros this year, Serpent in 2wd TQed 3 out of 5 rounds. Jorn driving the forthcoming 2wd finished 2nd in the finals behind Neil Cragg arguably one of the best drivers in the world.
In the 4wd event Jorn with his pre-production Serpent beat many talented drivers including 2 World Champions, many European champions, which were all there with their full Teams that had many more cars running round the track for feedback, set up work and so on. All by himself and his mechanic, with a car that had never been run on that chassis. It sort of makes one think, or certainly makes me think, either Jorn and Gerd are superhuman or the new SDX4 is super good.....think about it a little

Now you guys can have opinions and of course its accepted and welcomed that everyone has opinions but let's keep to the facts rather than unfounded speculations and dwelling in the past.

Some more facts:
A Final 4wd
no Schumacher
no Team C
no Durango (LOL at this one)
no Losi
no PR Racing
no Kyosho
no HB

The other fact is Serpent have worked extremely hard to make good cars for the European market rather than settling for cars that are super good in the States.....nothing wrong with that at all and we should all be grateful....I am