Thread: SORC Round 4
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012

Round 4 Update

Right guys details:

1) Bring your own tent
2) Bring your own power
3) There is plenty of pit space
4) Toilets are still ????? So bring your own toilet paper (worst case)
5) Meeting will be run as per every other rounds time schedule (practice 8:30am - 9:30am, Drivers Briefing 9:45am & heat 1 start 10am (as long as no problems occur)

Also this will be run like any other Scottish Round so please stop BITCHING as to be quite honest it's becoming tiring. Be constructive & please use your common-sense.

I know people have plans to make etc but this round isn't until the 10th of June so there is still plenty of time to get things finalised.

Now Chris Mitchell will be bringing the are race equipment but in case the worst happens I will have Falkirk's equipment with me. In the case where I (FRCC) have to run this meeting then it will be Pt's ONLY so please pass that on.

Also if I have to run the meeting then all the race fees will go into the SORC bank account, if Ayr run it as mostly likely will be the case then race fees will go too them minus the £20 kitting payment too the SORC.

Now the reason things have been so quiet is because Chris is going through another extremely sad time as he has now lost his mother so give Chris/Ayr a break.

I will be getting in touch with Chris & will endeavour to answer questions

Derek with regards to Ayr's Rt handouts, we'll just treat them like Pt's. The number of people who use them is minimal but due to this it will be the racers responsibility to ensure their allocated handout remains charged. This is the best & easiest solution at this time

Round 4 will go ahead as planned!!!

Regards
John

Scottish 4wd 1/10th Off Road Regional Champion 2010
Scottish 2wd 1/10th Off Road Regional Champion 2011
West Coast Open 4wd Champion 2011
West Coast Open 2wd Champion 2012

Last edited by Racing Snake; 29-05-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: info added